One Car warranty
One car warranty covers almost all Mechanical & Electrical components fitted to your car as standard, including in car entertainment, communication and air conditioning.
We even contribute towards wear & tear, diagnosis, recovery, car hire and no excess to pay.
No policy covers everything but this is as close as your going to get from a used car warranty. Our policy will cover almost all mechanic or electrical failure, including wear & tear. With no limit on the number of claims per year and no excess when you claim. Read More
You can claim up to £5,000 per claim, including parts, labour (max £70ph) and VAT. You can make as many claims as you need to, up to the purchase price of your car. So if you paid £22,000 for your car last year, that is your total claim limit. Read More
Not every breakdown/fault will be covered, that’s a fact with every used car warranty, not just ours. You are still responsible for the cost of maintaining & servicing the vehicle. Any repair costs not covered by a warranty are up to you to pay for. Read More
THESE ARE THE FACTS ABOUT CAR WARRANTIES
- A used car warranty cant replace the manufacturers warranty in full.
- Manufacturer warranty only lasts a few years, typically 3 years or 60,000 miles.
- The manufacturer/dealer may offer an extended warranty, it wont be as good as the original warranty and will likely be very expensive.
- Once the manufacturer warranty expires you are left covering the cost of parts, labour and diagnostics.
- No two used car warranties are the same, with some providers having different levels of cover, itemised parts only and “add-on’s”. Some have an excess to pay or require you to pay a contribution towards the cost of repairs.
- Some providers supply a non insured warranty, often meaning if they cease trading your warranty likely will too. You wont have the support of the FOS & FSCS and they don’t have to abide by the rules of the FCA.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY OUR WARRANTY (MBI)
- Our policy is likely a lot cheaper than the manufacturers/dealers warranty and other online providers.
- Cover is for almost ALL Mechanical & Electrical parts, including wear & tear. What’s not covered is specifically stated.
- £5,000 per repair Claim Limit and a total Claim Limit of the purchase price your car.
- No excess to pay when you claim.
- Day One Cover
- Use our national network of approved repairers or go to a garage of your choice, provided they are VAT registered and agreed with us first (max £70 per hour labour rate).
- Contribution towards recovery, car hire and diagnostics if required.
- We are fully Authorised and Regulated by the FCA (828724), this policy is fully insured and you are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
- Full no quibble refund in first 30 days provided no claim has been made.
HOW CAN ONE CAR WARRANTY HELP YOU?
Our warranty is designed to cover the cost of unexpected repair costs following mechanical & electrical failure. This video explains what you can expect when making a claim.
Most frequently asked questions